Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul ,

To upload the data through CJR2-

1.Make the group of WBS for which you want to upload the cost using KJH2

2.Now goto in T code CJR2

3.Select Planner Profile (Setting ->Set Planner Profile )

then Put all the relevant data Like Group and Cost Element (In which you want to plan the cost of you have done the costing )

4.If you have Excel Integration in your Planner Profile Excel sheet will be open..now unprotect this sheet.....

here you can Upload your Excel sheet ......

Rewards the points if useful..

Regards

Rama S Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

to upload data using cjr2 manually, do the following:

access CJR2

Input the required data (version, inclusive periods, fiscal year, WBS elements and cost center)

Press F5 or Overview screen and input total planned cost for the WBS element and also distribution if you like..

Press F6 or period screen if you would like to input the costs for period manually.

Press F5 again to go back to Overview screen and click on next combination or CTRL F2 to go to next WBS and do same procedure..

You can make this process simpler by creating a planning form that better suits your style of input

and if you like, you may also upload data from excel file directly, pls refer to the links below..

2. http://ezinearticles.com/?Upload-Excel-Data-to-SAP:-7-Best-Practices&id=91258

Regards..

Edited by: Ekta Gurudutt on Jul 8, 2008 5:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

Thank you for your valuable answer,

iam rewarding you points,

can you please tell me the detail procedure of uploading the data through CJR2

Thanks & Regards,

Abdul Rehman

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..

make sure you input the appropriate version in the plan version field. By default it is set to plan 0 but it is possible that you used a different version in your data upload..

regards.

Pep_ps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul !

You can see your uploaded data from CJR2 in SLR 533 Report.....

goto in -

Logistics->project System->Information System->Financials->Cost ->plan Based->Hierarchical ->S_ALR_87013533 - Plan/Actual/Commitment/Rem.Plan/Assigned --

Please rewards the points

Thanks & Regarads

RAMA S. Sharma