cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED help in RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

well i have designed a scenario .. msg split .. i could not get out put i designed and configured correctly.. but when i was into RWB for monitoring .. i was first message monitoring.. i got status as SYSTEM ERROR. what is this error.

when i was into component monitoring.. i was displayed with RED LED for ADAPTER ENGINE saying 2 adapters status is not configured and status is inactive0. how to over come this problem..

plz help me in this regard..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Singam,

No need to go to RWB for Monitoring the same can be done using SXI_MONITOR.

you are getiing SYSFAIL because

1. You would be using correlation which is not properly configured. So check your correlation.

2. If you are not using Corrletaion then check the queue if it registered (Queue can be seen from moni only just double click on queue ID it will take you to Q registration ).

you are getting sysfail because your integration process is not able to pick the message from queue.

i was displayed with RED LED for ADAPTER ENGINE

Even if only one communication channel is in error you wold see the above so dont bother about that just make sure that your communication channel is in green status.

Rward points if helpful.

Thanks

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

To check the status of your adapter

go to Component Monitoring...............>

Adapter Engine-............> Communication Channel Monitoring. This will pop up a new window.By providing the Communication Chhanel name n using filter tab we can get to know the status of ur adapter.

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Singam ,

Check ur adapters and check the adapters are activate or deactivated.

Regards,

Skumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to deactivate it and activate again at the Directory level.

Also, try to upgrade to SP 19

regards

kummari

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Singam,

To check the status of your adapter, go to Component Monitoring> Adapter Engine-> Communication Channel Monitoring. This will open a new window. There you can check the correct status of your adapter aftre providing the Communication Channel name and using Use Filter tab.

If there you see any error let us know.

The red led for the adapter engine does not neccesarily means that your adapter engine is not working.

Regards,

Sanjeev.