cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errror while creating a specifis order in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ...

While creating a specific sales order with referance to a billing no . ...one error message is coming that " ship to party is not defined for a particular sales area " .. but we are not using that sales area .. we don't want that sales area .

Ref billing document is used in particular sales area .... that area only I have given in while i am creating the order in va01 ...but after entering order type sales area , office and sales group ... it shows errror That ship to party is not defined for that ( i.e . another sales area )

i checked up in sales document assignment .. but it is assigned properly with correct sales area which i want ...

PS: we are maintaining ship to party in CRM only WE don't do anything in R/3 . It flows auto matically

PLS ADVc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Guess, the problem is not with the order type. The error is regarding the sales area of the SH. Though it flows from the CRM, the SH has to be defined in R/3 also. Since you are creating this order with reference to Billing document, the partner functions related to that billing document are taken by the system and please check the SH and whether that is defined in the sales you are using for creating this order.

This is only a clue to try for solution.

Thanks,

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kanti

Go to VOV8, select your order type and see whether you have selected the boxes against [Check division] and [ Item division] If any of these is selected, then you will get that error message in sale order. Untick those boxes and retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u check the divison of Order type and divison of item If both are differ then u will get ship to party problem

Regards,

Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ...

I have checked both their asssign to sales area is ok .

But error is showing different sales area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u check the divison of Order type and divison of item If both are differ then u will get ship to party problem

Regards,

Murthy