cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Outbound deliveries With Two Sale orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Guys,

i had an problem in creating the outbound delivery for two sale orders belongs to two different divisions.

(For Eg the division)

1) GA - Gaments.

2) UG - Under Garments.

The steps i had followed.

1) created an outbound delivery using Transaction VL01N for a sale order 61435 which belongs to division UG.

2) While am trying to include another sale order 61438 belongs to another division GA, using the menu

Outbound Delivery->Deliver Saleorder, i had got an error message in the log as below.

61438 10 Item 000010: delivery split due to conflicting header data (ZUKRL: D1UG <-> D1GA)

Kindly Pls hlp regarding the above issue and the steps i had to follow.

Whether i have to do any changes in copying requirements (we are using the combination 51 for Delivery ) Pls guide me am new to the SD module

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Parameswaran

Go to VTFL copy control, select your item category from the combination of your billing type and delivery type and see whether you have maintained *[routine 001]* If you maintain this, invoice will not split based on Division.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Lakshmipati,

Thnks for ur information. I had checked in tcode VTFL, the routine we had choosed is 3 (Header/dlv.-related). Pls inform the routine which i have to choose and any other process i have to do, to solve the problem.

With thanks & regards,

Parameswaran.K

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Parameswaran

As I already said, in VTFL, for your item category against the field [Data VBRK VBRP] maintain routine 001 there. You wont get invoice split based on Division after that.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipati,

Thanks for your reply and sorry to say this, I think u had misunderstood my query. the thing which i exactly need is, i have to cobmine two sales orders in a single delivery that belongs to two different divisions.

Thanks & regards,

Parameswaran.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can combine several sales orders/order items into one delivery,if they have same

1.Shipping point

2. Ship to party

3.Delivery due date

4.Route

5.Incoterm

If the above data are same for the orders ,then they can be combined into one Delivery irrespective of their division.

These above data are header data in delivery and unique.

In your case you are getting error beacuse you can not have two header data , for example two shipping point in one delivery. So , the above data are also clled spliting criteria, means if they are not identical then there will a split.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Tcode is VTLA - Order to delivery copy control. Here at header level data tranfer routine 001-Header is causing this error. But I dont know what is the alternative for this. You try and revert me back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you want to combine two sales orders in to one delivery the following should be similar

shipping point

ship to party

delivery priority

route(if exists)

please check whether any of these are varying .

with regards,

krishna mohan