cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Maximum Returns Value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client is having Books' business.I have a scenario regarding values of returns.suppose i delivered 1lakh rupees worth Goods each to customer A and customer B.customer A can Return the goods up to 15000rs only and customer B can Return maximum of 20000rs worth goods only..Beyond those respective values,they can not return the Goods.How to configure this in SAP? It is very urgent..

Thanks in advance..

Regards...

Yogi...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u all..

Regards..

Yogi..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

U can create a Z table consisting of following fields.

Sold to party Number of invoice billed Invoice value and Return limit

U can use this table in the user exit . While saving the return order the it should check the order value whther it has exceeded than return limit.

If u dnt have any relation in Invoice value and return value then one more solution in customer master additional data u need to devlop a field Return value and give limit there. The value can be checked while creating return order types

Regards,

Pramod

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The returns percentage is for that particular invoice or out of his total purchases till date. If the customer has bought 2 lakhs worth of books till date and there are four invoices for that. Now can he return material worth15% of 2 lakhs or the returns are specific to an invoice only.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The value belongs to all the invoices.My client has a scenario ,suppose,the customer purchased a book 3 years ago.But,he can return the book today also.

Regards..

Yogi..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do this retutrn process using requirment. but you are putting the return value not more than 15000 rs when u are taking with reference to billing in the return order there u have to write a requirment contact ur abper

Regards,

Murthy