cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check for delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus:

I encounter a tough question. I need credit check for delivery. All the related config is done.Here is the scenario:

I create a SO which have exceed the credit limit. Then I release this SO. When creating delivery , I want the system also block the delivery for credit check.But it doesn't work ,the system allow to create the delivery.

Appreciate your kind help. tks:)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check if you have assigned the credit group to delivery document and respective credit checks are maintained in Automatic credit check with the credit group used to delivery. Also check the static and dynamic check are ticked according to your requirement and ticked in block as well.

If still you are facing the problem please check FD32 and check if proper delivery cost is excuted when you create delivies and the credit limit get used. In short check your info structures are properly updated.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The credit block can happen automatically only at one level - order/delivery/goods issue. Once the credit block is removed, you cannot block it again automatically.

Thanks,

Ravi