cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Limit based on customer and material?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I've 2 diff types of goods..

1) fast moving/ selling goods

2) slow moving goods.

For a particular customer, I've assigned certain credit limit of say 10,000 EUR via FD32.

My question is, for the slow moving goods or one particular material/certain goods, I want to have higher limit--is it possible to configure to assign credit limit per customer/ material?

Rgds,

Raghu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action since over two months, I close this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

why dont you try it through user exits. In transaction OVA8 user the function of USER1, USER2 etc, the exits are

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: FOR USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: FOR USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: FOR USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

as you know the exact requirement it can be solved with the ABAPer

regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As preceding answer, it's not possible in standard SAP.

The credit check is on the totallity of sales order, not by item.

If you are in the same sales order different materials, what is the reaction of system ?

But, you have different options to check this :

- Exclude material in credit check (according to material group for example) by using requirement in OVA8.

- Create a new condition type to check the credit limit in Ztable for customer/material. When you create sales order, a message is displaying according to your configuration (or blocking status for item).

You can compare Ztable (credit limit for customer/material) and another table for open orders.

Just an idea.

Regards,

Lionel

Former Member
0 Kudos

How Many Sales Areas do you have???

How Many Company Codes??

How Many Credit Control Areas???

If you split the materials based on Sales Area, you can assign a different Credit Control area per Sales Area.

Example

Sales Area Credit Control Area

1100, 99, 99 AMER

1100, 99, Z7 NOAM

you then define the Credit Limits in the Credit Control Area for the one customer. As long as you are not maintaining in the Company Code Level.... you should be ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Step 1 Creatr a Z-Table contaning Customer code

ZCREDIT

Customer Code Material group Credit limit

Maintain a userexit for order to refer the credit limit with the combination of Customer and material group/ Material code in the above Ztable and compair it with FD32 limit

It required a lot of ABAP devlopment

Rg Ajit

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is not possible in standard SAP. I heard that this functionality is available in CRM.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

tnx Sankar..

anyway, am awaiting more inputs..

Rgds,

Raghu.