cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access BI queries from Visual composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I am using VC 700.14.1.1; I am kinda new to visual composer. I am able to access BAPI's from the R/3 system and was able to create iviews successfully, run and deploy them. Now I am trying to do some of the BI examples using the BI integration wizard and selecting the BW infocubes; but unfortunately i get this error message...We are on BI 7.0. When i open the existing iviews in the system that were created using Bexweb or BSP's that extract data from the BI system. I am able to run them successfully. I have an account on the BI system, which uses a common id for the portal and backend BI. I am gussing the connections have been setup correctly, but fail to understand why i get this error message. I have searched all possible documentation on sdn, but to no avail. I as still struggling with this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Error -30014Search returned an error; cannot load Bex open dialog; Nested exception.

Failure to execute native function. Connection failed. Native connection to backend system is broken.

Thanks,

-Neha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Plz check this wiki.

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/vc/connectivity]

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member