Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create new pricing type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

How to create new pricing type?

I checked all nodes in IMG, but don't see it anywhere.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To create new pricing type you must have developer access key

Go to transaction SE11, enter domain name as KNPRS

select the value range tab and enter your new pricing type and text and activate your domain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks.

In which program should we add code to implement new pricing type.

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

The code for new pricing type can be added in program SAPLV61A & subroutine KONDITIONSVORSTEP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi thanks again.

Can you give me transaction code to go to subroutine KONDITIONSVORSTEP?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to transaction SE80, indicate programme as SAPLV61A and from the list select subroutines and identify KONDITIONSVORSTEP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uttam Kumar

You can create new pricing type with the help of ABAPer. Refer the note 24832 to create new pricing type.

Reward if helpful.

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Uttam Kumar,

You can create a new pricing type via transaction V/06 (zero but not letter 'o') . Please try & let me know if you have any difficulty creating new pricing type.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Huey Chin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huey Chin,

Transaction V/06 is for creating new condition type.

My question was about creating new pricing type used in copy control rules for billing documents.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Uttam,

am really not aware of any such availability of adding a new pricing type. like suggested by Kamesh, may be U can try adding to the domain or thru coding.. but it DOESN'T help!

coz, just adding a value won't let the system function it the way you want.. for ex, pricing type C has lot of logic behind it.. like,"Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others"--SAP considers a whole lot of things, it re-prices and based on the condition class etc..I don't think its as simple as adding a new pricing type.

I hope this helps.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuram,

If you followed my questions in this thread, you will see that I was aware of issue :- adding a new pricing type will not be sufficient and it requires some coding. My subsequent questions clear the issue to that point.

Note 24832, as suggested by Ms.Bhavana, indicates standard behavior of the pricing types are in FORM routine KONDITIONSVORSTEP. The same routine was also suggested by Mr.Kamesh.

I did look into this routine but it is for my technical consultant to implement it.

Now I know where to look at once this pricing type is created.

Regards

Uttam