cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

requested delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This question on goods receiving hours at the unloading point of the goods recipient and working hours at the shipping point.

What would happen if the requested delivery date does not appear in the goods receiving hours.

May

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the requested delivery date does not appear in the goods receiving hours, the system issues a corresponding error message "No goods accepted on entered delivery date. The next possible date is: next working day that goods are accepted" and you cannot pass this message.

In this case, the requested delivery date is transferred, independent of workdays or the goods receiving hours of the unloading point. The confirmed delivery date can be the next workday (goods receiving hour) of the unloading point in spite of the warning message.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am posting this question again as i don't know i can't track this question posted earlier.

What is the difference between

• goods receiving hours at the unloading point of the goods recipient and

• working hours at the shipping point?

May

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason you are not able to track earlier question is because when you posted the question, you unchecked the check mark to mark that thread as a question.

The difference between goods receiving hours of unloading point and working hours of shipping point are -

The calendar and the goods receiving hours of the unloading point are relevant for the confirmed delivery date (delivery date LFDAT).

The calendar and the working hours of the shipping point are relevant for the calculation of all other dates (Material availability date MBDAT, transportation planning date TDDAT, loading date LDDAT and goods issue date WADAT).