cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

transportation lead time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Entries were maintained for transportation lead time for scheduling. I am not getting desired results.

My question is why does scheduling not take into account correctly the transportation lead time defined in Customizing for shipment and transportation scheduling in the Routes view under Delivery Scheduling and Transportation Scheduling - Maintain Duration?

Is it normal to get this errors or am i missing something?

Thx in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It could be because of many reasons

One reason could be that in the 'Routes' view you have maintained both a transportation lead time in calendar days in the 'TransLdTm' field and a transportation lead time in hours/minutes work time in the 'Tr.lead time hr' field. Scheduling then uses the transportation lead time in calendar days only if no 'Working times' have been entered for the corresponding shipping point in the 'Shipping Points' view. Otherwise, it uses the transportation lead time in hours/minutes work time.

Another reason is that the transportation planning date is not calculated from the calendar defined for the route but from the factory calendar and the working times of the corresponding shipping point.

Answers (0)