cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Sender configuration : RFC -> XI -> FILE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I read the post at and I have the same problem for the configuration.

I want to do a simple asynchronous RFC scenario ( RFC -> XI -> FILE) but I keep getting errors. Do I need to create a BPM to make it work? I'm using XI 3.0

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Steven,

For doing the RFC-XI-File scenario you need to use BPM.

Below link provides the step by step procedure for doing the sceanrio. Hoe this link will help you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For RFC to File Scenario, if you will be calling the RFC from any ABAP report then the import parameters will be passed to File.

Here you can use the Concept of Dummy RFC as below.

Lets say RFC1 --> Original RFC

RFC2 ---> Dummy RFC

1. Create one Function Module (RFC 2) in which take the import parameters similar to the RFC -1 Output parameters.

2. Now in ABAP report call the RFC-1 and get the Output in export parameters and pass it to RFC-2 as import parameters.

3. In XI import RFC-2 and map the import parameters to the Receiver File.

SO your purpose to pass the Output of RFC-1 to file in async way will be resolved .

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the hint. but i still get the message NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND and a file is created with the XML format of my function module. Do you know why? the config. is ok (I made xi generate it and I also did manually configured it. In both cases, I get the same message).

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where exactly are you getting this error and how come the file is getting generated if there is any error. Can you plese ellobrate it?

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I get this error in the integration engine (SXMB_MONI) but the file is generated wich I find very strange cus the mapping is done correctly. The XML file is generate correctly. Do I need to map something extra? Maybe its cus its a sync/asycn scenario?

Thanks for your help