cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock is available in MMBE but delivery isnt created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Stock for a material is available under unrestricted stock in a plant, as can be seen in MMBE. But at the time of creating a delivery, system throws up an error saying " Required quantity exceeds available stock"

I feel that some stock might be blocked against some open sale orders. Could this be the reason?

I also deleted one open sale order, still delivery couldnt be created.

Kindly advice.

Regards,

Ronald

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if any quanity is blocked in Quality Block in MMBE. If it is blocked in Quality it can be removed with the TCode QA32

Also, Execute the Program SDRQCR21 in SE38 and check if it is resolved

Thanks

Pl. reward if found useful

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

from MMBE , check the material documents (shift+F7) . and check it datewise. if there is some posting dones on previous and/or future dates then this may happend

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnd,

I think, that Material might be Scheduled to another Sales Order, to check it go to VL06 and check for it.

Thanks and Regards

T.Arulvanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

As already mentioned above CO09 gives a better picture of availability unlike MMBE which gives info about Physical inventory.

The other tcode might come in handy for reallocation of stock to different SO (backorder processing) is CO06.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronald

I resolve this issue by using txn VL06O and status tab and giving "Total goods mvt stat" not equal to C, which gives me list of all the delivery for which material is blocked but the goods issue has not happened yet

Hope this will help us

Manu

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the ATP quantities using Tcode CO09. The MMBE gives the physical stocks in the plant but not the Available To Promise quantities.

Thanks,

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ronald

Please check in VL21 whether any delivery is created without doing PGI for the same material. In this case also, you wont be able to post the goods issue for another delivery.

Also go to VA02, input the sale order and ensure that the quantity what you are to do delivery is flowing in confirmed quantity. If not, do availabillity check and then retry.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the "Scope of Check" in Delivery document and accordingly try to search the stock status. Also check is there any Safety Stock matained for material in MRP views of Material master.