cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition dependent output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When the user is putting a check mark on the " no further invoices expected" indicator system creates a change version of the purchase order and creates a new print output.

I don't want to have print output at that stage in all other cases no issue if it prints.

Ingen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

BBPD_COMP_FIELDS table is open for customers and can be configured for header and item levels only.

For POO (purchase order out put) there are structre names to be maintained and you can exclude or include fields for the out put.

If the field doesnt exist in the structure, it is difficult to control the out put with out writing the code for example attachments or vendor text.

Please let me know if you are unable to control through config. I can provide you the exact class where you might need to write the code.

DV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DV,

Thanks for the response.

SAP Support suggested to do the same. I added the fields FINAL_INV and FINAL_ENTRY for POO, structure BBP_PDS_ITEM, both with value "E - Structure/Field does not Enter Comparison (exclusive)". But it didn't work.

I am using SRM 6.0. I think there is a program error. I'm waiting the support response and so I update this post.

DV, could you provide us the class to add the code?

Thanks,

Rodrigo

Former Member
0 Kudos

UPDATE: I was wrong in the message above. I carried out more tests and the insertion of the fields in the table BBPD_COMP_FIELDS has worked very well.

Use SM30 to handle this table in the customizable client and transport the request.

I recommend to do the same to stop triggering output when the PO is closed.

Thanks,

Rodrigo

Edited by: Rodrigo Alves on Jul 23, 2008 2:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the reply. I added the entry

Compare method POO

Structure name BBP_PDS_ITEM

Field name FINAL_INV

Compare kind E

After setting the final inv indicator still I am getting the printout. Could you please advise me did I added wrong entry.

Ingen

Former Member
0 Kudos

It took some minutes to work since I transported the request with the entry in the table and when I carried the tests out.

I also applied the SAP note 1153736, but I don't know if this note had influence on the success.

Rodrigo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DV,

I have tried to do the change as per your advise.It didn't worked out. Could you please let me know the class where I have to write the code.

I need to stop the PO print out for final invoice indicator and final goods receipt indicator.

Ingen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Class CL_ACTION_PO_OUTPUT_BBP, method GET_DIFF

*{ REPLACE SRDK916154 3

*\ ev_objects_differ = lv_objectdiffers.

ev_objects_differ = lv_objectdiffers

tables

et_diff_fields = lt_diff_fields.

*} REPLACE

• read output-relevant data into lt_po_metaout

if lv_objectdiffers = bbppd_on.

m_execute_needed = bbppd_on.

*{ INSERT SRDK916154 2

else.

m_execute_needed = bbppd_off.

*} INSERT

see if it works for you as well as for me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Today only I saw this message I will definetly work on this and come back to you. Thanks for helping me.

Ingen

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the table BBPD_COMP_FIELDS. This teble controls to create a change version.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

This is table open for the customers for controlling the creation of change versions and subsequently the output?

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you want me to write a code for checking the field if so in which badi I should write the code. Please advise.

Ingen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I also have the same issue. I also appreciate if someone could solve this.

Ingen, I will post here the solution if I have it earlier.

Thanks all,

Rodrigo