cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Classic Scenario - SHC: Buffer table not up to date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I'm working in SRM_SERVER 550, SAPKIBKT11, and having issues using BACKEND PURCHASING ORGANISATIONS and the Extended Classic Scenario.

According to SAP note 944918 the following indicator should not be required to be set:

Supplier Relationship Management>SRM Server>Cross-Application Basic Settings>Activate Extended Classic Scenario --> extended classic scenario active.

I did set the Backend Purch. Grps Responsible indicator, and I did create organizational units specifically for the backend purch. grps.

We need to set the main part of all SHCs to ECS, but when I do set the indicator in customizing to "extended classic scenario = active", I get a dump in my web environment: 'buffer table not up to date'.

What is causing this failure in my SHC?

I tried to implement BAdI "BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI" (method DETERMINE_EXTPO) like described below here: without the line bbp_extpo_gl-bbpexpo = 'X'., I can continue and create the SHCs. Problem is though: all SHCs will get marked as Classic Scenario. So, to make sure the SHCs will always get marked as ECS, I have added this line in the BAdI. Unfortunately this immediately results in the 'buffer table not up to date' error in the SHC itself, as soon as I try to open the details of the new item.

Hope you help me out here?? It doesn't seem to be related to the BAdI, but somehow the system doesn't allow me to mark SHC items as ECS.

Thanks & Regards,

Berend Oosterhoff

SRM Consultant Accenture Technology Solutions - The Netherlands.

-

BAdI BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI:

method IF_EX_BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI~DETERMINE_EXTPO.

• data definition----------------------------------------------------*

DATA: wa_mattype TYPE BAPIMATDOA,

wa_char18 TYPE MATNR,

attrib_tab TYPE TABLE OF bbp_attributes,

wa_attrib_tab TYPE bbp_attributes,

wa_value TYPE om_attrval,

wa_product_id TYPE comt_product_id.

bbp_extpo_gl-bbpexpo = 'X'.

• from here I did the specific selection for the SC, but that's not relevant here.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Berend,

Pls apply note 1085700 if its applicable to your SRM version. Also pls check if Badi BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI is active. If yes, deactivate the Badi and try again.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for your quick reply!

Note 1085700 is about Short Dumps when creating or changing a contract. I am trying to create a Shopping Cart, without a reference to a contract. BAdI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI is not active in our system.

Any other thoughts?

Regards,

Berend