cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you add a action / transaction in CC Compliance Calibrator 5.2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am trying to set up some custom functions. There are almost 80,000 actions built into CC. When I search for any of the below actions they are not found in the system. Is there a way to manually add these to the tool?

LI21

MB01

MB02

MB0A

MB1A

MB1B

MB1C

MB31

MBST

Thank You very much for your time.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1- Could you please check ,if the transaction is locked in your backend .

2-Check the text file you uploaded in CC ,whether it contains that transaction.

Regards,

Jagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the 5.2 R3_function_action.txt which we uploaded. below you can see that it has LI21 within the function MM08. If I look at the function MM08 inside of CC it also shows LI21 as part of that function. If I go into Rule Architech create function or try to add any of those transactions listed, to a function it never finds them. Even if you do something like a search on MB* nothing comes up. I can also go into Rule Architech/Rules/Action Rules and search for the action LI21 or any of the others and they once again pop up. Do you guys think this is a bug?

MM07 LI11 0

MM07 LI11N 0

MM07 LI12 0

MM07 LI12N 0

MM07 LI14 0

MM08 LI20 0

MM08 LI21 0*

MM08 LQ02 0

MM08 LT02 0

MM09 LX32 0

MM09 LX33 0

MM09 LX34 0

MM09 LX35 0

MM09 LX36 0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raj

However there is a deeper problem than that. I want to add these actions to the function. When I enter them it does not auto pull them up like they do not exist. However if you look up (search) for any of these while on the Rule Architech Tab, under Rules, Action Rules it will pull up the action when you do the search. So Virsa knows it is there but when I go to add it to a function it does not pull up. I do not get it, it is like a bug. I could not find any Notes about it however.

Former Member
0 Kudos

During install, you did the text uploads, right?

achristian17
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vince,

I agree with Santosh, check your upload text. It seems most of your actions are belong to MM04 function.

Please check and if required reload them with correct text files.

Regards,

Asok

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a new functions in the Rule Architect menu. In the process of creation you can add actions in the tabular rows sections. If those TCodes are in the object list then you can by default get the permission objects and get the corresponding objects like ACTVT or similar filed definitions.

Thanks, Raj