cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVS formatting

former_member540174
Participant
0 Kudos

I have created an Object Value Selector based on the tutorial found in sdn plus modifications due to the sample code.

Question....when initally created the OVS output table contained 7 columns. I discoved how to reorder those columns and deleted all the columns then added the 4 I wanted. When I did run the code there were 5 columns. Any thoughts on where the extra column came from. Should I delete all the columns again and add them again?

Question...the model I based the variables on contain column names that I'd like to modify --- "Object Name" isn't descriptive enough and the ABAP code isn't going to be modified. Is there a way I can modify the column heading without having to create a custom dictionary entry?

Regards,

Diane

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Question.... When I did run the code there were 5 columns. Any thoughts on where the extra column came from. Should I delete all the columns again and add them again?

Are you sure that those elements are removed from the context before adding next/other 4 values?

Question...the model .... Is there a way I can modify the column heading without having to create a custom dictionary entry?

Creating a context and binding to column header is the better way otherwise, set using header ID in wdDoModifyView().

nikhil

Answers (0)