cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

+, - button and inherited tick box is in disabled mode for account assignme

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the attribute tab of org structure (PPOMA_BBP), we are not getting +, - button and inherited tick box is in disabled mode for account assignment category (attribute is KNT).

We want to enter two values for the account assignment category with inherited tick box (ticked).

Please suggest me how to get the +, - and inherited tick box (ticked) for the account assignment.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imam,

Unde attributes

You will find one Application Toolbar...

Overview, Select Attribute, Check Entries,Insert line,Delete line..

So under All values you will find AcctAssigCat, Exculded, Default, Inheried

Select the row and click on Insert Line, now you should be able to insert the new acct Assignment category

rg

sam

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Go to SM30 and table T77OMATTR and check what type of inheritance you have set up for that attribute.

If you want to know what the different types mean please read this thread:

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Inherited check box will always be disabled.

Meaning of the check box is to indicate if the attribute is inherited from the hierarchy for a node.

By default all the attibutes in the higher level is inherited.

In your case just add Acc Cat to the top node(i.e at the Pur Org) so that all the nodes under it will have the attibutes valid.

Regards,

Ramesh-

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Imam,

Just go to ppoma_bbp and search for he org unit , under attributtes there will be a push button(next to overview) click on that then you need to selecct Account Assignment from the list of attributes. Select one line and click on + or - ... as per your requriement...

Rg

sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

I am unable to find the push button(next to overview).

I am getting just tab strip.

Please suggest whether an i required any authorization to view the push button(next to overview).

Regards,

Imamuddin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

I am unable to find the push button(next to overview).

I am getting just tab strip.

Please suggest whether an i required any authorization to view the push button(next to overview).

Regards,

Imamuddin