cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Problem: empty queue in constant?!?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a kind of weird (at least for me) problem with my graphical mapping (fwiw: idoc to rosettanet)

in the idoc one segment occurs several times. depending on the value of specific field (lets call it segid) in this segment, the other fields are mapped to different parts of the outgoing rn message.

My approach was the following:

- compare the segid to a predefined constant

- if these two are equal, take the value of another field in this segment and put it into the target field

at the beginning it seemed to work fine, but now i have the problem that sometimes it doesn't work.

i copied the exakt same mapping for one target field to another, the first one gets its value, the second one doesn't. interesting thing is: if i try display queue on the constant in the second mapping, it appears empty. how can a predefined constant have an empty queue?

maybe there is also a fundamentally easier way to distinguish the segments than comparing a field for every single mapped field

thanks for any help in advance

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it works sometimes and sometimes not then restart the XI/PI server which solve most of these problems.

Hope this helps!!!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I have solved the problem, although it was something totally different.