cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am executing the tcode: Users_Gen , users are generated, but they are not consistent. When I execute the Tcode: BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE, it says that the business partner for user does not exist/ incorrect. When I check on the table, the Business partner for this users are always 0. In organizational structure I can see the business partner for Org.unit and CP also. User id also generated for this user.

I am not able to correct this user from the Tcode: BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE. When I click on Repair, nothing happens. Please let me know how to solve this error.

Regards,

Chary

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try the following .

Go to PPOSA_BBP, note down your BP number and open the transaction code BP.

Enter the BP number and say start.

Double Click on the BP to go inside the BP.

Here check for the validity period whether your BP is valid.

Then click on the Relatiionships and you will find overview and Is employee of

Here you will find your root or whatever org structure this user sits.

If there is no entry or wrong entry, delete this user from here itself and recreate the user.

Now again go to BBP integrate tcode and verify

Best regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checkd in BP, there is no relationship created for my BP. I am not able to delete the BP from Tcode: BP. I tried from pposa_bbp, for deleting the assignment and reassigning the same but still the problem is not solved.

I created a new user and tried to execute the users_gen for this new user, but for this user's BP also no relationship generated.

Regards,

Chary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chary,

Login to SRM portal with administrator ID. From "Manage Employee data" delete the existing user with position and reassign using USERS_GEN.

Regards,

Prashant

Do reward points for helpful answers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chary,

Pls apply Note 1073751 - BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE: wrong consistency check. This should correct the problem.

Regards,

Prashant

Do reward points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

This note has already been applied and still teh issue is not resolved.

Regards,

Chary