cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can i delete an order which is having Requested delivery Date of 03.07.2088.

As when i am trying to do the same in VA02, its not allowing me to delete the order.

Please advice on the same.

Regards,

Vikas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

Before deleting the Sales Order, please check if subsequent documents are created or not ( DI,PGI & Invoice ) for that Sales Order. Press F7 for viewing document flow.

If created, then U cannot delete Sales Order directly. U have to do VF11 -- for billing cancellation,

VL09 -- for PGI reversal , VL02n --- for DI deletion & VA02 --- for Sales Order Rejection / Deletion.

Regs,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

U can not delete the sales order once it is saved, if there is so sub sequent document for ur sales order, either u can reject the order or delete the line items and save.'

Regs,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whats the message the system is putting out, If we know the message we can help you out more.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In order to delete any document in SAP it is always recommended that you delete/cancel/reverse the subsequent doc(In your case it would be delivery) first if it is processed.

After cancelling/reversing the delivery you should be able to delete the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Message is

Error determining posting period (info structure S008, variant UB, RC 3)

Message no. M2012

Diagnosis

Exception 3 occurred when function module PERIOD_DETERMINE was called.

There are no susequent documents created.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Let me explain..

So>Delivery(goods Issue)>billing

This is the sequence we follow.So if we want to delete the SO first we need to ensure that the subsequent docs are deleted.

IN your case SO--> Delivery doc are created.

GO to VL09.

Provide the shipping point and the relevant info.

n then execute

The U would be pprovided with the DELIVERY NO.

Choose the required Del no and Click on Reverse Button.

After it is over .The u can proceed to delete the Previous doc that is ure SO.

Do remember that it follows the LIFO stratergy STACK Approach Last in first out.. :-).

Hopee this is clear.

Cheerz..

Subbz..