cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Method to get the Invoice net value to use in a formula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement to apply an insurance charge on the first line of an invoice. The charge will apply only on the first line but will be a % of the total invoice value and there will be a minimum value.I am having trouble getting a hold of the invoice total in order to use in my formula on the first line. Is there any field that will give me this value? I was planning calculate the charge on save of the document after the total invoice value has already been calculated.

Regards,

Hari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was solved by defining the conditions as group conditions and defining exclusion rules.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This strage requirement but can be mate through following

1) Create new condition type.

2) Primirely system will calculate value for first item only. In the routine set at Flag. If flag in not on it will proposed at line item. So first time system will propose condition in the line item 1. Subscquently in the same requirement check the value of condition if it is not Zero flag will set to ON. Since flag is ON it will not proposed the condition for subscquent lines.

3) Use user exit USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMPCV to calculate the value as per your need and infect the condition for 1st line item. In user exit clear the flag for routine.

Regards,

Vijay