cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exports In Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

can anybody please tell what are the things we do in exports (for sales and distribution).

What are the configuration (SPRO) we do from SAP-SD point of viw?

What are the things we do in SAP Easy Access?

Is there any integration there?

Is there any pre-requisites for configuring exports?

Actually my client want to configure export.But i dont know anything about export.

So please help me out regarding this.

Reward points for helpful answer.

Regards

Ashis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashis

In addition to the config setting explained to you in case of easy access you will have to create the excise invoice through J1IIN and and press a special button at the top which will take you to another screen wherein you can select export /deemed export option and save, which will result in all duties getting zero for export

share your concern wherever you are getting struck up

Hope this will help

Manu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashis

Some of the areas you need to concentrate are as for as Exports is concerned

- In your pricing procedure, have the excise, Cess & SCess conditions are statistical so that it wont have any impact in your billing but will have when you create excise invoice

- Maintain the customer code in J1ID with 1 on right side

- Have a seperate excise series groups for exports

- Create a tax code with Tax type A in VK19 if you follow TAXINN and create tax code in FTXP in you follow TAXINJ

- In Customer Master Sales Area Data under Billing Documents tab, maintain zeroes for tax

- In IMG Logistics-General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Business Transactions --> Outgoing Excise Invoices --> Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups, for the combination of sales area, maintain the appropriate [Export] type

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your valuable reply.

Can you please explain me in detail?

Regards

Ashis

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashis

I think I have briefed the basic concepts of exports and not sure, what exactly still you need. Probably, if you can specifically indicate where exactly you have any issue, may be I could help you out.

Meanwhile, if your question is not answered, please dont close the same. Keep it open so that you get responses from other members too.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi