cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FT/Customs

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts, I do need yr help asap. For this subject, I have gone through much relevant info. But I still get much questions.

Q1: For export within the same country (it's called "deep processing transit" in China), how to use FT/Customs? U know, no Incoterms or Documentary payment is applied to the actual business.

Q2: Export manual number, product description & qty in this manual is used to control export business. How to configure in the system? Try to use T code J1ILIC01 but fail. The system pops up "The number range is not maintained for Object/Year: J_1ILIC/ .Message no. 8I596".

Q3: Why no export license is assigned to the sales doc, even license has been created for the specific order via T code VX01N?

Q4: Would u pls illustrate how to use some functions in FT:Cockpit? Moreover, I fail to create variant in it.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

For your Q2: If number ranges are not maintained..

Try with T-Code: SNUM/SNRO and maintain number ranges.

It will probably work.

Best Regards

Srikanth

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cathy

- Q1 : If no Incoterms or Payment Terms are applied for a business, then on what basis, you bill the customer ??

- Q2 : Go to SNRO, input Object J_1ILIC, click on Number ranges on top and once again click on Change Intervals. There maintain the number range for the object and save

- Q3 : After saving the licence, a reference number will be generated which assign in sale order Billing Document at header level

- Q4 : Please check the link

[Process Manufacturing Cockpits |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/cc/cb2038aa3bcd23e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dear Srikanth, Lakshmipathi. Firstly many many thx for yr prompt reply. Points are rewarded accordingly.

I still need further guidance coz the questions have not been solved completely. I'd like to use some funcitons in FT/Customs cockpit to control export orders.

Use export manual (issued by Customs) to control order creation. This manual has its manual number & stipulates the specific product description & the allowed product qty. How to configure in the system?

For Q1, this "export" business only has one biggest difference from domestic business. Seller based on the export license to sell the specific product while buyer based on the import license to buy it. Customs clearance is needed.

More info as below.

1. For Documentary payment in Q1, what I mean is no L/C or payment card. Customer use other payment terms, such as document against payment, prepayment.

2. For Incoterms, I don't think it need to be maintained in system coz this kind of business "Deep processing transit" physically occur in the same country (CHINA). It may be like "deemed exports".

For Q2/3, it does not work.

For Q4, hope give example. I don't have any idea how to use cockpit to control/analyze, even go through much info.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi dear experts. Any advice? Urgent.