cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing Quality certificates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i wish to create Quality certificate for delivery, batch and lot. for this i hv created cert. profile (QC01 with assigning MIC, Material) and released same.

after finishing RR and UD i get following error msg in QC21

"The specifications for charac. 0001 (this is MIC sr. no. in QC01) were not found in cert.profile"

"Not all data was found for characteristic XXX." (XXX is MIC title)

what is missing here....or any additional Config. required???

Ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

It is suggesting that, the MICs assigned in COA Profile is not matching with the MICs of Inspection lot have, ultimately the task list is having. Pls check them the error will resolved for next lot.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

regarding point 3 i thought it is possible with Forms.........ok

regarding point 1

say my lot size and sample size is 10 and i am recording results for all 10 qty. then i am expecting indivisual 10 result on certificate instead of mean value.

thax.

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ajay,

Forms !!!!! Hummm ok if you don't take them as development. Ok correct.

Now may be the settings available at COA profile (QC02), Characteristic data screen.

Select the option as Original Value for the field "Level for Result Selection". And check. It should work.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shymal,

some more doubts ........

1. I wish to print MIC results indivisually for entire lot qty. instead of summ. value.

2. How to change the std. text avlb on certificate (i. e. This product was produced in accordance with........) or this will be devolp?

3. more importantly i need output certificate w.r.t. material in terms of layout say rows and coloumn. (i mean seperate certificate for Steel, aggregate, sand etc) i am trying with Forms but no clear idea

pl. give u r view for above.

Ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Answers to your questions.

1. what I have understood is you are needing to print the single results, then you need to record them as single value in the lot itself. if my understanding is wrong, pls elaborate bit more.

2. Development will come in to picture, pls go to your ABAPer.

3. Entire issue is for development you have forget STD SAP and need to development it exclusively for according to your requirement.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved