SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relating to Fica tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I Want to have a good idea on DFKKOP,DFKKOPK,DFKKOPW.

the above tables have the same text "Items in contract account document"

please can anyone clear this..

Regards,

Narendar Konakanchi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajendra,

can you give an best example relating to the above tables.

Regards,

Narendar Konakanchi

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

DFKKOP stores FICA items...what ever you view via FPE3 are visible in this docs

DFKKOPK stores FICA GL items.... GL line items in FICA are visible in this table.

DFKKOPW stores Installment plan items created via FPR1.

Ofcourse DFKKOP is heart of hearts in FICA.

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajendra,

can you give an best example relating to the above tables.

Regards,

Narendar Konakanchi

0 Kudos

Narendar,

Assume that you have created an entry using FPE1

Entry wud be:

DR: Business Partner / Contract Account £100

<<MT = 0010, ST = 0030>>

CR: GL Acccount 113100 £100.

Say FICA Doc no is X1.

Now in table DFKKOP, details of MT, ST, Cocd, Amount, whether open or cleared, Posting date, Doc date, Value date details are available.

Where as in table DFKKOPK table GL Account details i.e. 113100 details are available.

Say if you have created Installment plan for the doc no X1, thus creating doc no Y1, in table DFKKOPW, you can view the details of Y1 like Posting date, Doc date, Amount etc.

Hope this clarifies

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

"Say if you have created Installment plan for the doc no X1, thus creating doc no Y1, in table DFKKOPW, you can view the details of Y1 like Posting date, Doc date, Amount etc"

what are repetitive items and please explain with an example

0 Kudos

For Y1...when you create installment plan,it creates Y1A, Y1B, Y1C...these are repetitive items and appear in DFKKOPW...Suggest you to create an OI, view them in DFKKOPK & DFKKOP.

Create an Installment plan..view them in DFKKOPW...apart from above tables..u'd get it better ...

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Do you know if we can use the installment plan in FI-CA for the outgoing payments to business partners. Our company has lot of lease contracts and these contracts have payments due to be paid on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual basis. All these lease contracts are managed in SAP Real estate Flexible objects. We want to use FI-CA for making payments to these contracts and hence we are looking for integration between FI-CA and RE-flexible objects.

From what I heard FI-CA is a receivables module and is not best suited for payables, so please let me know if we can use the outgoing payment plan and installment plan in FI-CA for making payments to business partners.

This is a bottleneck in our implementation. So please help me asap.

Thanks in advance. Points will be awarded to all the useful solutions.

Santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Rajendra,

In DFKKOP table some Fields are in blue, what is the significance of those fields,

thx

surya

0 Kudos

Hello,

They are mandatory fields i.e. they are primary key values. There wud be such values in almost all the tables.

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

hi,

narendar,

DFKKOPW This is for repetative item levels.suppose open items shown be like as 03/07/08,03/08/08.

pl correct me if any mistake.

Regd

surya

0 Kudos

You are correct Surya N. DFKKOPW stores repetitive items. You can create an Installment plan item and see how this works

Rgds

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Whenever any documnet is posted in FI-CA it updates following 3 tables:

DFKKKO - Document header

DFKKOP - Business partner line item

DFKKOPK - GL line item.

In case of budget billing and installment plans, the repetitive items are stored in table DFKKOPW. In case of installment plans, both tables namely DFKKOP and DFKKOPW are updated. The table DFKKOP will have the source line items unaffected and table DFKKOPW will have the repetitive items. Whenever installment line items are cleared, both DFKKOPW and DFKKOP tables are updated.

Regards,

Ganesh