cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overview notification type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

we need to add 3 new numeric fields in the notification screen (IW51) these are required to record & calculate percentage of amount to be claimed.

First field nomenclature will be Claim amount

Second field nomenclature will be Percentage of Claim amount

Third field will be Net claim amount after calculating the percentage & it should be display field.

Kindly guide us how to go about.

suggestions are welcome.

Points will be rewarded.

Regards,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you considered using classification for the notification? You can create a class, add those items as characteristics and enter the values.

You can create the characteristics in the class as required.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai craig

thanks for your concern ,

i need some more help , i have created class and characteristics , but i am unable to assign to notification can u please explain me in detail.

With Regards ,

SRINI

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See... this is where I need to get on the system and verify things sometimes before I type! I was positive notifications were a classifiable object.

It looks like they are not. Although in config under classification there are some references to various notification transactions. But table QMEL is not listted in the structure.

It might be still be possible to set it up somehow, but I'm not familiar enough with the config objects needed to set up that in the classification config.

Wish I could have helped you more.

Craig

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did some more work and found you can add classification to items and the catalogs used. I haven't tried this yet but it looks like you can assign Code Groups to an 007 calss type. I don't know what happens then in the notification if you select a code from that code group, but it might allow you to enter values then.

If you try it, let us know.

Craig

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use enhancement QQMA0001 to add custom fields at notification header level. See my more detailed answer in this thread:

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/watches!add.jspa?forumID=145&threadID=857070

-Paul

Please use Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) forum for PM/CS specific topics

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi paul,

thanks a lot very nice answer and it worked

with regards,

Srini