cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Undelivered full order qty but order status is completed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 2 Orders wherein the order qty was not fully delivered but the overall status of the order is completed. It is no longer in open order report. i check the Cust MD, it is not requiring complete delivery. The order has no delivery or billing block, no reason for rejection, no credit block. There was no history of changes made to the order. The system did not do automatic availability check to propose delivery date for the balance so there was no additional schedule lines.

Please help me analyze other cause of this.

Thanks and regards,

Cynthia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Once again please check the Cust MD for the value in partial deliveries per item. Though it is not Complete delivery required -

if the value is B - 'One delivery attempt carried out on any date', then the system creates only one schedule line and with that delivery the order status will be completed.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

There is no value entered in the Partial Delivery per Item field but the Max Partial Delivery Field has a value of "9".

Both the Customer Master Data and the Order Item Data has this value.

Regards,

Cynthia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on my recent feedbacks on the value for the partial delivery per item, what could be other reason for this order completed with total order qty not delivered?

Thanks and regards,

Cynthia

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Possible Reasons are:

1. Completion Rule 'B' in item Category. T.Code: VOV7

2. Check at line item level if the sales Ordere is foreclosed and 'Reason for rejection' is maintained.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi cynthia

First check out in customer master data Partial deliverieswhether it is full delivery or 9.. if it is full delivery then it will show in document flow as full delivery

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you creating the order with reference to a contract.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please confirm me whether this is Third party sales order with BOM items are there in the order.

If yes, in this case eventhough partially delivered then order status should be completed. There is no standard functionality is not there for this case. You have to changes the order status to being procesed.

confirm the same. I will suggest how to do it.

Narasimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are not use BOM. Our implementation team did configuration only for export order not for domestic order. We now only made configuration for domestic sales,After putting

delivery entry for part qty order automatically getting completed that is "Overall status" in sale order item set to completed. we don't know why.

Pls advise

Thanks

Rajakumar.K

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Cynthia

Go to VOV7, select your item category and maintain B for [Completion Rule] Most probably, you would have maintained A and that is why the issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The item category is not relevant for completion. There is no value maintained in VOV7. And for other orders with the same item category, there was no problem like this.

Regards,

Cynthia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would still like to follow-up on this issue after checking the possible solutions that were cited in the answers I got from some of the help support.

Thanks and regards,

Cynthia