Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Document Number from billing document

rahul2000
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear all,

How can i get the corresponding sales document number form a billing document number?

I currently have data from VBRK and VBAK tables.

so is it possible to get the corresponding sales order number for that billing doc no?

Plz let me know.

Regards

Rahul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rahul,

Use Table VBFA. Here in order to get SAles oredr for corresponding Billing document, in the subsequent document field enter the billing document number.In the preceding document category field enter the type of the sales order eg. OR. You can now get your required sales order no.

Regds,

Rupali

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto Tcode VF02 OR VF03, enter ur billing document number, on the top u will find document flow icon, select that, now u get all the preceeding document details, with respect to ur billing number.

Regs,

Ravi Duggirala

alpesh_saparia3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get Sales document no from VBRP table in field AUBEL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

i think from table VBRK and VBAK you cant get corresponding sales doc number.

You have to use Table VBFA.

Thanks,

Raja

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul

If you want to see for a particular billing document the corresponding sale order reference, go to VF03, input the billing document and click on Document Flow

If you want to see sale order references for multiple billing documents, go to SE16, input table VBFA, paste the billing document references in [Follow on doc] and C in [Prec doc categ] and execute.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have the billing document number then check the document flow & you can find out the sales order document number.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks & Regards

Aravind

rahul2000
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi arvind,

i am an abap consultant

i need it from the table point of view