cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in RWB XI 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are on XI 3.0 ( SP 13) and I am facing a peculiar problem in our XI - QA RWB. When I try to check on the status of adapters - component monitoring - the screens that come up are extremely slow and almost do not come up in most occassions - when I click on 'Adapter monitoring' pushbutton - I see a popup window and nothing appears after that. Similarly, when I want to check messages in the AE, the response is extremely slow.

I have Java webstart 1.4.2_08 and my basis collegue has 1.4.2_09 - whenever he accesses the same XI QA RWB from his desktop - he does not have any problems accessing the above mentioned screens.

Also, my XI DEV RWB AF related screens show up ok when accessed from my desktop.

This is a very puzzling issue and any pointers are welcome.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can not be a problem with Java Web Start because Web Start is a deployment solution over network.In fact to the best of my knowledge Web start has no role to play in case of RWB as you access RWB using a link which is a .jsp file and opens a JSP page.Webstart links are .jnlp files.

May be an issue with the browser and its service pack. Did you check the difference of the same on the two machines?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amol

I was thinking on the same lines - RWB does not involve *jsps - which is what the initial page of the RWB is .

However the puzzling point here is - the RWB in XI DEV - is working ok - all pages - Its the RWB in XI QA I am having the performance problems.How can this be ?? The same browser IE ( ver 6 sp2) is serving both the jsps in dev as well as QA...

To add to the puzzle, here is one more twist - in XI QA - in RWB, the message monitoring for the integration server is working ok..its only the adapter engine messages and the component monitoring for the AF - that is having performance problems !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Why dont u try checkin on the jar files in ur webstart?It can be accessed thru File> preferences> advanced--> and the path in ur applications folder gives ur cache files and ur jars.

Check for corrupted jars,if any(they are indicated by icons different from ur normal jars), and delete them and try again.

cheers,

Prashanth