cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

strange erro about pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,when i create a SO ,a strange error has been encoutered . It seems that the pricing analysis use the old version pricing procedure.i am sure that the new pricing procedure is saved already.Have you had a clue where the error could be ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,all

thanks for your help ~~

i check the prcing procedure .The pricing procedure assignment in customizing is okay .The name of pricing procedure in the pricing analysis view of tcode VA01 is Y001CA ,the same as the assginment view in SPRO (sales ares + customer pricing procedure + document pricing procedure ).

it seems that the problem is some condition types which have been deleted in the pricing procedure defitinition view ,still appeare in the pricing analysis view.

i guess the standard pricing program has been changed but not activated yet.So I activated the program SAPLV60A , SAPLV69A ,SAPMV45A and the function group V61A.but it doesn't work at all .

i am not sure whether i've find the right standard program .or this error raised by other reason ?

Edited by: lynn wang on Jul 3, 2008 2:23 PM

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether the correct Pricing Procedure is determined in the sales order or not. You can check that in the Header - Sales tab.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Check your pricing procedure again. As per my knowledge Pricing procedure determination is not done properly.

please maintain Sales Area/ Doc Pricing Procedure and customer pricing procedure = your pricing procedure.

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Raja

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear lynn

Please go to OVKK and assign the new pricing procedure

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi