cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user staus not updating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have assigned one status profile to inspectioon type04. In this status profile i have assigned two status A & B

When the inspection lot is get generated instial status A is get assigned automaticaly .

Status A ( no usage decision allowed)

Status B ( UD allowed )

But sytem is not updating next status B automaticaly. I have select it manualy .

How to update user status automatically

ASD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot to all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the entire conversation pasted below. do the required settings and then your problem will be solved.

[;

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shymal,

thanks for rply

What u mentioned is working fine, But i am unable to get exact logic how sytem will update user status .

For example in my case for status B for business transaction

Close inspection complete i activated the indicator 'set'

if u press F1 for this indicator gives messege

"Flag: Set status

Indicator which specifies that the status is to be activated when this business transaction is carried out."

Here i want to ask one question which status will be activated in my case will it B? if i am closing all inspection

Asd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ASD,

Yes your understanding is correct. As the logic I have understood, in my words i can say, at the time of processing UD system would check the User status, where it would be finding the status where UD allowed (Business Transaction),is active, And in the same status "B", the business trx "Close inspection - complete"should be "SET" means completed., then it will allowed to the next allowed stated Business trx (UD)

I think that is clear to you now!!!!!!

Regards,

Shyamal

Edited by: Shyamal Joshi on Jul 4, 2008 11:23 AM