cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM Workflow (no Properties pane in MS Visio)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SAP MDM version (5.5 SP5) (5.5.41.70) and workflow and MS Visio 2003 Professional.

When we go to MDM Data manager and create a new workflow and then click on "Microsoft visio document", system take me to MS visio screen but not show me any "Step Properties Pane".

Can anyone tell me that do i need to activate any service on windows OS or anything in console.

Regards

Sandeep Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Please go through the following link:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mdm550/helpdata/en/81/13f2753fa44b2f913cb69379130319/content.htm]

This link tells about all the configurations that you need to do for seeing the Steps property pane.

I hope I am able to help you.

Regards

Dilmit Kaur Chadha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from what Dheeraj has mentioned go to security tab check ENABLE Automated events.Goto Macro security -set security level to Low and trusted publishers-check trust access to Visual Basic Project.

Restart the MDM server.

Regards

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Open MS Visio. Go to tools ->Options -> Advanced ->File Paths. For Add ons browse your directory. c->program files->SAP MDM 5.5 ->Workflow->VSL. Press ok. Select the same path for Start up. Press Ok. Close the visio and start again.

Hope this will work.

Regards,

Dheeraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Check whether WorkflowInstall_Ver setup has been installed or not. If yes then it should be version compatible. No other settings are required.

Try reinstalling the WorkflowInstall_ver setup again.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja