cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Punchout - How to post login params to Tivoli Access Manager?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to help a customer access our parts ordering system. He is using SAP and wants to use the OCI Punchout feature. (Warning: I am a complete and utter SAP novice)

Our application servers are protected by Tivoli Access Manager and users currently login to our application by entering their user/pwd info in a form. This customer wants to store this login info in SAP and perform the login automatically as well as posting other parameters, such as HOOK_URL etc., to our parts ordering application.

I have been struggling with this for a few days now but without success. Can anyone offer some pointers here? Has anyone done something similar?

Thanks

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you maintained user and password in the catalog call structure customizing ?

If Tivoli rejects those http POST parameters, Tivoli side should have some setting.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Masa,

as I mentioned in my post, I am an SAP novice. I am assuming that the user, password and hook url are stored somewhere in SAP for use in the punchout.

The problem I see is this: how to login with TAM and send the hook url to my application. It seems to me to be 2 separate actions.

Paul

Answers (0)