cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem creating session with command to Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am doing some MDM Java Development I can connect to Repository and List the names. But when I try to creation a session using any command the execute statement always gives the below exception.

I already tried tconfirmed the Java API versions and server versions are matching.

com.sap.mdm.commands.CommandException: com.sap.mdm.internal.protocol.manual.ServerException: The specified MDM repository was not found on the server

at com.sap.mdm.commands.CreateUserSessionCommand.execute(CreateUserSessionCommand.java:101)

at com.sap.bunge.Connect.main(Connect.java:73)

Caused by: com.sap.mdm.internal.protocol.manual.ServerException: The specified MDM repository was not found on the server

at com.sap.mdm.internal.protocol.manual.AbstractProtocolCommand.execute(AbstractProtocolCommand.java:112)

at com.sap.mdm.commands.CreateUserSessionCommand.execute(CreateUserSessionCommand.java:96)

... 1 more

Exception in thread "main"

Any help would be really great

Regards,

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Verify your code with the code given below. Could you please give your sample code so that we can try to make out why it is giving the error.

ConnectionAccessor simpleConnection = SimpleConnectionFactory.getInstance(connection);

RepositoryIdentifier repIdentifier = new RepositoryIdentifier(repository, connection, dbmsType);

RegionProperties regionProperties = new RegionProperties();

regionProperties.setLocale(Locale.ENGLISH);

regionProperties.setName("English [US]");

regionProperties.setRegionCode("engUSA");

CreateUserSessionCommand createUserSessionCommand = new CreateUserSessionCommand(simpleConnection);

createUserSessionCommand.setRepositoryIdentifier(repIdentifier);

createUserSessionCommand.setDataRegion(regionProperties);

createUserSessionCommand.execute();

session = createUserSessionCommand.getUserSession();

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I get the error when ever the execute() statement is executed. It happens for all commands I tried for User, Repository ..etc..

regards

Vivek Nidhi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put your code here.

Regards,

Subramanian V.