cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re: Inprocess inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

For materials if 03 inspection type is checked and for the same material if a process order is created and released an inprocess inspection lot is triggerred with lot origin 03.

But i wanted the lot to be created only at the time of confirmation of that particular phase and not at the time of release.

Pl help me

regards

Surender

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to create inspection lot at the time of production order release use inspection type 04 and activate early inspection lot in material master for inspection type 04. System will create inspection lot at the time of production order release.

As Joshi mentioned if you do not want to continue with production order , you can cancel the inspection lot.

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

If 04 is selected it will create inspection lot only when you do the GR and not when we confirm the order.

The problem is after releasing the order an inspection lot is generated immaterial of whether we do production or not in legacy.

By any means if we have to stop that order then the inspection lot remains as such and you can do result recording.

Surender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Surender,

in such kind of conditions, where the planning is suddenly changed and you are not going to process the production, so you would be some changes to the Order (In the legacy) e.g. TECHO, DELETE or any other business trx!!. At the same time you can go to Process Order-> Function-> Inspection Lot---> Delete. And the lot will be canceled.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Surender,

For that requirement inspection type 04 is suggested. And the inspection that triggers at the time of confirmation of the process (Phase), how can be called "In-process inspection"?

Pls let me know if my logic is wrong!!!!

Regards,

Shyamal