cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Printing

former_member644562
Participant
0 Kudos

In my smartform I have created a page format which is almost half in dimensions compared to page format 'DINA4' but when i am taking print of the document it's taking 'DINA4' as page format and skiping space equivalent to the format i need . I have added the page format in the corresponding output device(printer) and also declared it the 'Fom Attributes' of the smartform.

Pls let me know where i m going wrong.

Edited by: Roopesh Tiwari on Jul 3, 2008 9:31 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked whether the printer supports that format or not?

Make sure that every setting is saved and activated.

former_member644562
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response .Can you tell me how to check wether the printer supports a particular page format or not?

Page format is there when i check in SPAD Tcode under the corresponding output Device but I am not able to see it in the 'Print Dialog' while executing the print program.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187452
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPAD have you assigned your defined page format to the printer driver in SAP???

check that also you need to define that page format for the printer in windows

former_member644562
Participant
0 Kudos

hii,

Thanks for the reply.In SPAD I have assigned page format to the printer driver in SAP.

can you tell me how to

define the page format for the printer in windos.

points will be rewarded.

with regards,

roopesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cann't assign the page format to the Windows,You can assign that fot the Page only.

Page>Output optionsu can assign the page format..

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPAD ,we can set the printer for specific page.So,just check in the SPAD,which page format is assigned.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

former_member644562
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response Shiva,I have added the page format under the output device in the SPAD transaction and also in the smartform.