cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing split with respect to same delivery doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,i am faced by a unique request by one of my clients.They are in the process of launching a new product,while discussing for the same they need to send the customer a quantity of 1000 qty but the customer wants to pay the amount for those 1000 qty in four or more bills,thus splitting the same delivery into 4 billing docs.But the ship to party, the payer, the sold to party,the bill to party is the same also the payment terms the same.what functional specs should i give to the abaper so the he can develope the required routine and assign it in the copying rules,or else is the any other easy way out.

Thanks in advance,

Anshuman.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

You can split the delivery quantity manually as you want to bill the customer while creating the billing document. In the initial screen of VF01 enter the delivery number and go to selection list . Here you will be given option to enter the quuantity you want to bill. Enter the quantity and proceed further. Next time you follow the same for the remaining quantity to be billed. You can split the invoice till the full delivery quantity refered. If the selection list is not allowed to split the quantity then you have to change the BILLING RELEVANT field at the item category configuration level change it to 'K'. Then you can create billing documents with partial quantity. Try it and revert me back if you face any issue.

Reward if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Bhavana,Many many thanks,i did it as u have suggested,with a little bit of effort from my side,as u have to select the billing selection date once u have entered the first qty to get the split,otherwise it gives a single invoice only,but if u do what i have done,it will give u the number of invoices as number of split u want but on the same billing date.However i was not been able to change the billing date for each individual split invoices,pls guide me whether i can do it also,so that the split invoices are created by the desired date within the billing selection date.Also an accounting error was generated like no item category assigned to account58166000/cain,which i have solved with the help of fico.Again many thanks,I have rewarded the answere with points,pls extend the hearty help from ur side,

regards,

Anshuman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the billing date is different for the four paymets....i think it should be different,then you can very well use milestone or perodic billing.

this will definitely work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a Billing plan, where you can split the billing according to the requirement.

The billing plan can be both Periodic and Milestone.

Regards

AK