cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load from cube to planning area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing a problem in loading data from Cube to planning area, we need to distinguish between the Zero and the blank values in planning area when loading data from cube to planning area.

Scenario is like this.

For a CVC u2013A on day D I am having key figure value as blank and on D1 is Zero and on D2 is 2, I want the same to appear as my planning area data If I load this data to cube my day D value will appear as Zero (but it was blank) and on D1 Zero and on D2 as 2 in cube.

I am using Std T-code /SAPAPAO/TSCUBE to load data from cube to planning area, in std T-code we are having option of ignore Zero, if I use this it will also stops the actual zero value(which I need) on day D+1 to come in to planning area which I donu2019t want.

I want my planning area data to be as blank on day D and Zero on D1 and 2 on D2 after loading data from cube to planning area..

Can any one put some light and help me out from this issue.

With regards,

Sreerama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seerama,

I am not sure to understand completely the issue: do you have an issue in the cube or in the planning area?

In order to differentiate a blank for a zero in the planning area, you need to set the flag "zero allowed" in the planning area settings. (in the tab keyfigure, click details, then for each key figure you can select or not the flag "zero allowed")

When you load the data, you should indeed not flag "ignore zero value"

If the issue you have is in your cube (between the file and the cube) then it is another matter...

Kind Regards,

Julien

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the Keyfigure in the planning area that you have for loading into have planning area setting for distinguishing between zero and blank???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having blanks in my source file which I am uploading to Cube when I upload this blank values will saved as Zero in cube.

When I load the same data from cube to planning area I am getting Zero instead of blank.

As you suggested I can't use "Zero ignore" in planning area because my business have meaning to Zeros and blank.

Waiting for a good suggestion,

Sreerama