cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

master data to order copy control

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating Sales order, when i give Sold to party, Customer data from Customer master wil be populated in the order. How can i control this data, i.e, How can i restrict this copy from master data .??

Eg. I am using some order type zor.. i dont want partner functions to come from customer master...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh

No it is not possible. While creating sale order, partner functions will be copied into, from sold to party customer master. If you want to have a different ship to party or bill to party or payer which are not maintained in sold to customer master, you can copy from other partner functions also

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Its not possible in SAP.The data for SH comes from customer master data.Not only SH number it takes total SH party details.

--James

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then where from system will get those data. In your example you have put that partner function should not be copied from the master data.

In the cutomer master, partner function tab , we maintain the relationship, like if A is the Sold-to Party, then B,C,D are ship-to-party, bill-to-party,payer respectively. You can maintain other partner function also if required.

If you are entering suppose cutomer F as the Ship-to-party for Customer A, then system will not accept , as customer F has not been defined as the ship-to-party for customer A in the master data.

If something else you want to do,you write some program with the help of ABAPer, but I am not sure about it.

Regards