cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No control data maintained for checking group ZI and checking rule A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

When i do the availability check in the sales order i got the message as No control data maintained for checking group ZI and checking rule A and finally availability check was not carried out, I check all the configuration under the sd-availabilitycheck and i maintained in material master also..........

Please give me the solution

Best Regards ,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear kumar

- In material master, check whether MRP Group is maintained in MRP1 view bcoz, your availability check happens based on this also

- Go to OVZ3 and check for the combination of material and plant, Availability Check is maintained which you are defining in material master in MRP3 view

- Go to OPJK, and see for the combination of your plant and order type, Availability check 2 is maintained and the box for [No check] (two No checks will be there) are selected

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Thank you for your useful tips, I have one that how the checking rule is determined in sales order av.check, In the t code OPJJ we are maintained so many checking rule for one checking group, In the sales order how the system determines the checking rule,

am i need to assign the particular checking rule anywhere in the configuration,

Please suggest me.......

Best Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Kumar,

1) Check txn OVZG(reqmnt class level).

2) Check txn OVZ8.(SL Category)

3) Check txn OVZH.(Reqmnt Type)

4) Plant assigned to SO line item.

5) Checking grp in Mat Master MRP3 View.

I hope this helps.

Rgds,

Raghu.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar

Availability check in sale order happens based on

- your schdule line category in VOV6

- your material master under MRP3 view, what Availability check is maintained

- your stragegy group maintained in MRP3 view

- your requirement class in OVZG

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- If you feel your question is answered, please close the thread and reward the contributors suitably

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

O.k My question is how the system determines the particular checking rule in sales order ?

Hope you understood my question...............

Best Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear lakshmipathi,

Finally i got the point that the checking rules are hard coded with the different types of sales order.

Thank you for valuable replies.

Best Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check settings in doc type

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar

Go to VOV6, select your schedule line category and see whether the box is selected for [Availability] If not, tick the box and save.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmi,

I maintained the indicator in the schedule line category also, Where to check the other areas................Please suggest me