Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Include Text and Dynamic Text

Pramanan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using Read_Text Function module to fetch data for classification.

But the out put is a long text and so i can not display it in a normal text element.So i streched the template and put a loop to display the datas.

but the empty space remain large even no data comes from Read_Text function module.

I think Dynamic text or include text will solve my problem. The data should come from Read_Text funciton module. I need to display it in the smartform.

Please give me some detailed procedure to use the Dynamic text or include text.

Thanks in Advance,

Ramanan.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Pramanan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

solved

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are using smartforms, create program lines and fetch the header text and split it into different variable and display variables inside your smartform.

If you are using SAPscript create sub-routine program and do the same stated above.

close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Pramanan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

Please try to understand my question. I want to know how to use include text and dynamic text along with the read_text function modue..

i am passing the following values into the read_text function module.

Text name thru workarea

Text object and text id.

And i want to display the output of the function modue which is in the internal table int_desc-tdline.

This int_dec-tdline is a longtext i want to use include text or dynamic text to display this. Splitting the value is not exactly solving my problem as i have already tried it.