Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change in CMR

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

hi frnds

In my project, total six power user have access to master data. If some body will change something in customer master, how I will come to know about that particular person. I mean how I can know that who has changed something?

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

XD02 -> Environment -> Account Changes -> All Field

Then double click on any particular entry to see who made the changes.

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

thank you ashish, here we can come to know about the changes. but we can't know about the particular person who has made changes. please reply me how to know about the particular person who has done changes

regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear santhosh

Here only basis team will come into picture. They can track these sensitive changes via IP address which would be assigned to system. These changes are recorded with this IP address and time. So Once you identify the IP address and time, you can easily identify from which system and at what time, the changes were made. Approach them for these sort of issues.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi santhosh

Go to XD02 -> Environment -> Account Changes -> All Field then select one changed entry then go to Environment and Multiple display . Here you can have more selection option with changed by also.

Reward if helpful

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear santosh

If you feel your question is answered, please close the thread

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Lakshmipati, i have already closed the queastions but why it is still showing open. please reply

regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear santosh

On top of your question thread, you have the option to choose [Answered] Choose that

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you double click on any particular line, then you get the following details

Date 03.07.2008

Time 15:47:31

User ASHISH

Field Name 2 ( ADRC-NAME2 )

from PRODUCTION & MARKETING SOCIETY LTD.

to AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION & MARKETING

The "User" is the Login ID of the user who made the changes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Laxshmipathi have mentioned hove to close by clicking on Answeres & selecting Answered.

WEF 3rd July, only 10 open questions are allowed. To ensure smooth questioning, do ensure to close all answered question.

Also ensure to reward suitable points to relevant solution. The points rewarded will contribute in "Points for U.N. World Food Programme"

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Answers (0)