cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

My smartform is printing basically 2 page, a letter and a form. These 2 item is printed using same print program and smartform. I put the letter as first page without Main Window, because this letter is not going to be more than one page. While the form I put as second page and next page with Main Window because this form might have more than one page.

I have a radio button in selection screen that if ticked, the second page (a form) will be printed.

If unticked only first page (letter) is printed.

As I know, I can put command in Main in first page to control the page printing.

But the problem is I dont have Main in my first page.

Is there any other way to solve this?

Please advise..Thanks in advance.

Thanks

az

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the conditions tab of the main window in 2nd page(which u used as form printing) put the conditon p_check_radio = 'X'. where p_check_radio is the radio button at selection screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pratik

Ive tried that way before but it doesnt fulfill my requirement.

If I put the condition in condition tab of Main window, only Main window didnt come out.

The other window will still come out. What I want is, the whole page is not printed.

Even if I put the condition in every window that I have in that page, the page is still printed but blank.

Any idea?

Thanks

az

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u tell me what r u printing for the LETTER part..

r the page formats different for the form and the letter?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its a letter with a window for the whole letter body.

Page 1(letter) is portrait, page 2 (form) is landscape.

Regards

az

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Can u plz elaborate how u r implementing two different page formats (potait and lanscape)? Is it a smartform or SAP script?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Im using smartform.

Thanks

az

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok understood..

U dont keep a separate window for the letter..u do every thing in the MAIN window....draw every thing for the letter inside the MAIN window....and if the radio button is checked u use a command to insert a page break and move on to the form page....it will work buddy...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in first also u create main window. after the letter

in command u give option after finishing the letter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandramani

I've tried copy Main from Page 2 to Page 1(letter) but the problem is Page 1 is in portrait while Page 2 is in Landscape.

The table and template size from Page 2 is not fit in portrait so error come out.

Any idea please..

Regards

az