cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MD04 problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

In transaction MD04 stock requirement list, system is not displaying the sales order number placing the stock requirement.

I want system to display sales order number in stock requirement list. What steps are required?

thx in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the sales requirement is a collective requirement then no unique allocation to a sales order would exist i.e it appears, in your case, availability check in the material master is not set to individual requirement.

You can check this in your material master record, sales: general/plant or MRP3 Tab and field availability check. You might have assigned other than 02 - Individual requirements.

If you assign 02, you would get result as per your requirements.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamesh,

I changed availability check to 02. Even then I don't see any changes in MD04. The list remains the same.

Is there any alternatives?

Thx in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you change the setting in the material master, this applies only to newly created sales orders.

The change of the setting has no effect on already existing sales orders.

Create a new order to see the changes in MD04.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

After changing it to Individual requirements in MMR, goto the order and rerun the avialbility check. Else, if you make changes to the quantity in that order, the system automatically reruns the availability check. Save the order and check MD04.

Thanks,

Ravi