cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT! - Need to estimate Mobile resources.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

We are currently evaluating a maintenance proposal and one of the key items already implemented is a Mobile Infrastructure in its own server (NetWeaver 2004).

I want to know if this could be handled by a BASIS or if I need a specific resource, like a mobile infrastructure expert.

How complex is to administer?

Help will be greatly appreciated and rewarded!

Best Regards,

Federico

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning federico,

If you are wondering if you need an MI expert to configure, and administor MI rather then using your Basis team then you don't necessarily. However, a basis person with Mobile Infrastructure exeprience or a MI expert would be aware of current and past problems and should facilitate the implementation experience. Specifically they would be aware of the need of certain SAP patches and notes that need to be implemented, new releases that may complement project requirements etc.

However, a general basis person would be able to read the installation guide, configure and administor the server, but he will not know how to mangage and administor the applications.

Hope this helps,

Wael Aoudi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question.

If I need a person come in to help us on MI installation and configuration, where can I find that person? Thanks.

Dai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dai,

Contact me via email if you wish and I can give you some alternatives.

waoudi@gmail.com

Thanks,

Wael