cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to trigger Outbound IDOC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm trying to trigger an outbound IDOC LOIPRO.LOIPRO01 (Master Production Order) whenever someone crates a Production Order Confirmation at txn. code CO11.

I have configured the ports in WE21 and partner profiles in WE20; however no IDOC is generated when I save an entry in txn. CO11.

I might need to perform some other configuration in txn. SPRO, or specify some Message Controls in the outbound IDOC specified at my Partner Profile in WE20. I would really appreciate any help to get this done.

I have tried using Change Pointers, but the service is not available for IDOC LOIPRO.LOIPRO01.

Thanks in advance!

Glenn

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the same issue.

I could find CONF21 which is very close to the structure of production order confirmation.

But there is no documentation on how to trigger it for outbound.    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glenn,

Please Check this link to trigger Idoc

http://www.sapmaterial.com/idoc_sample.html

Thanks

Sudharshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to trigger with manual input using WE19...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

Unfortunately, that solution won't help since the process needs to be automated.

Glenn

Any other suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

well did you activate the change pointer for the IDOC?

if not,then please do that,WE19 as you also said is only used to test the IDOC,for automated IDOC generation either have a ABAP program or activate the change pointer for your IDOC.

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aamir,

I've already activated the change pointer for the IDOC in txn. BD50. When I run the run the program 'RBDMIDOC' in txn. SE38, it tells me 'Message type LOIPRO cannot be sent with change pointers'.

I'm looking to define an output mode in the Message Control, but I'm not quite sure how to do that. I'm also guessing there must be some configuration that needs to be done in txn. SPRO regarding ALE output mode for production order confirmation.

I really need your help.

Warm regards,

Glenn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glenn,

The only option you have is Configure Message Control .

1. Choose a Proper application and Procedure ( Tcode : NACE ) .

2. Create / Use Output Type ( NACE )

3. Define or Use existing Access sequence ( NACE )

4. Create a condition record ( NACE )

5. Define partner profiles ( WE20 )

6. Fine tuning the Messages ( SPRO) .

Good Luck .

- Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish!

Which Application and Procedure should I use for "Production Order Confirmation"?

What do you mean by fine tune messages in SPRO?

Warm regards,

Glenn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glenn,

I think the application is P1 not 100% sure, as i dont have R/3 system access now , so sorry can't help you in finding exact procedure .

Fine tune messages --- In this step we will choose which message will be used by your process . You find this option in SPRO and add new item with the output type you have created.

hope the above answer is helpful to you.

- Satish