cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubts in creation of PO for service PR in classic scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm working with SRM 5.5 in a classic scenario.

I have the following process:

1. A PR for services is created in ECC (Item Category "D")

2. The PR is transferred to SRM as SC

3. A bid invitation is created in sourcing cockpit

4. A bid is accepted

5. A PO is created.

In the 5th step the PO is created locally in SRM. Is this the standard behavior?? Why is not created in R/3?

Thanks,

Ivá

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

The error says that the item does not have material group, but all items have it. Claudia explained that it is a standard behavior for services in classic scenario, but it can be changed with modifications.

My question is about what kind of modification we can do in order to create the PO for services in R/3. Is there a BADI or something like that to do it? Can you help me?

Thanks,

Ivá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give me an advise please?

Thanks,

Ivá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

For scenario details pls refer below links:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/d9/cbd33b8dca2c43e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/e9/d0fc3729b5db48e10000009b38f842/frameset.htm

What message do you get when you create a PO from Bid?

Are you able to execute the scenario for materials?

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

How can I create the PO?? Is there a BADI or something to create the PO in ECC for classic??

Thanks,

Ivá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iván,

yes, this is standard behaviour. For transfered PRs from ECC by standard only local POs are possible in classic scenario. The standard can be influences by some modification.

Cheers,

C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prashant,

Yes, it was a configuration mistake.

Now, SRM is trying to send the PO to ECC, but there is an other error. The log (RZ20) says "Enter material Group", but all items have Material Group.

Do you know what it could be the problem?

Thansk,

Ivá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

For Classic Scneario the PO should get created in backend system.

Pls check entries in "Technical basic settings --> Define Backend System for Product Category". You should select backend system logical name as source and target systems for services product category in your PO.

Regards,

Prashant

Do reward for helpful answers