cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPC server and PricingUserExits.java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I am trying to make an association on our IPC server between a tax code in R3 with a tax event in CRM.

The limited documentation that is available says: "You implement the customer-defined condition value formulas in the PricingUserExits.java file... Add the additional tax code-to-tax event mapping to the tax event hash table using the following statement as a template for US:"

taxEventHashUS.put("S1","100")

I examined the methods and interfaces used in PricingUserExits.java. I do not see anywhere where a Hashtable object is available to add this association between the tax code and the tax event. There is a file called userexits_en.properties that contains some name/value pairs, but that is all I found.

Does anyone have any additional information on how to accomplish this, or can anyone clarify the documentation on the Hashtable code?

Thank you.

Brendan Farragher

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> taxEventHashUS.put("S1","100")

>

> I examined the methods and interfaces used in

> PricingUserExits.java. I do not see anywhere where a

> Hashtable object is available to add this association

> between the tax code and the tax event. There is a

> file called userexits_en.properties that contains

> some name/value pairs, but that is all I found.

>

> Does anyone have any additional information on how to

> accomplish this, or can anyone clarify the

> documentation on the Hashtable code?

>

> Thank you.

>

> Brendan Farragher

Well Brendan my guess is that the file you are alluding to is loaded into taxEventHashUS which is a hash table and should be in scope? You could probably make it even less invasive and add to the file name=value as S1=100.

This would then get loaded into said hash tables. And please remember that the Properties class is an extension of HashTable.

Enjoy