cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of Vendors to Vendor Portal...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When I am replicating the vendors (flagged a portal vendors) from EBP to SUS client thru the transaction BBP_SP_SUPP_INI, an error is coming up as:

"<b>In Customizing for the logical system SRMCLNT200 (EBP client), the SAP System landscape directory name is not maintained.</b>"

Do let me know what config error is missing and in which system...?

We are running on SRM3.0 with SUS2.0

Regards

Vangala Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vangala,

The vendor synchronisation between EBP and SUS is done by XI, using a Trading Partner replication message.

My first idea is to check your backend definition in SRM: goto SPRO --> SRM Server --> Technical Basic Settings --> Define Backend Systems.

On the complete right, complete the column "System landscape directory name".

If this is not solving your problem, then look into XI.

Prerequisite to use this synchronisation is to customize XI:

- define the system landscape directory

- define technical connections

- define receiver endpoints

- determine outbound interface

and to customize all the connections between EBP/XI/SUS (define logical systems, etc...).

This error message could be returned by XI. You system landscape directory in XI would not be complete.

Please refer to customizing guides available in service.sap.com or on delivered CD.

like :

Supplier Enablement-

Enterprise Buyer (SUS-EBP)

Using SAP® Enterprise Buyer 4.0

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe

The first part of your reply solved my problem.

But when I run the program for a vendor replication in EBP, how to check whether the replication to SUS client is successful or not, as I am in the same screen and not pointing me to any other, like a message saying that - process is successful.

Regards

Vangala Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

You will be able to look in tcode SLG1.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vangala

I am having the same problem, could you please send me the configuration uoy made in define backend systems, I am implementing SUS-EBP .

Thanks

Nilson

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you see any XML messages in Your SUS system as soon as you run the replication program?

do you see any mails coming in the trasnaction SOST on the SUS system?

Answers (0)